AutoCAD Express Tools

JordyMin
Message 1 of 3 (1,718 Views)

DWG to PDF save as -> filename empty

1718 Views, 2 Replies
08-24-2012 01:23 AM
Hello, I'm having a weird problem, whenever I want to save my DWG to PDF I use the builtin pc3 from Autodesk. Normally when I use it, the filename of the dwg is suggested as name for the pdf. But now this is empty and when you have to save 20-30 pdfs a day this is a pain to type over the names everytime. When I use PDFcreator however, it does suggest the name correct, but then I dont have the correct paper sizes. Best regards!
*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 3 (1,321 Views)

Re: DWG to PDF save as -> filename empty

11-28-2012 05:02 PM in reply to: JordyMin

Its been a while...

But what you got in the Publish dialog

Prompt or Specify?

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 3 (1,284 Views)

Re: DWG to PDF save as -> filename empty

12-04-2012 05:24 AM in reply to: JordyMin

save to PDF means what to the rest of us in AutoCAD: What exact command are you using my friend, and what AutoCAD version?

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community