Is this possible?
Place it in your User folder.
Electrical CAD Industry Specialist
AutoCAD Electrical, VIA/WD, Toolbox/WD, ecscad, promis-e, RSWire
Web site: www.ECADConsultant.com
Phone: (770) 841-8009
I've been trying to use the method described above. It is working just fine on a project by project basis, but I have set up a default.WDA file to use for all projects and saved it on our network under USER but no results. Another post says to save this file at the base project location - where would that be?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Try to do next:
1. Put default.wdl and default.wda to your network.
2. Find all default.wdl and default.wda on you computer and rename they (ex. default1.wda)
3. Make sure there are no <projectname>.wdl and <projectname>.wda files too
4. Open Options in ACE and choose tab Files line Support File Search Path. Add there your path to the default.wda from network.
5. Repeat the same on all computers in your office to make them use this files from network
This works for sure with default.wdl and I hope could work with default.wda too.
If this files are only for your use - put they into Suport folder or any other folder but add the path.