Installed Electrical as part of Inventor Suite, but the only Manufacturer parts that are listed are from AB, how do we add additional parts from other manufacturers?
Thanks, I am sure I will smack myself in the head once someone tells me cause it is probably simple
Solved! Go to Solution.
Don't hit yourself too hard ;-)
Re-run the installation of the software and when asked for manufacturers', select all the ones that you want.
Ace User since 1998
I'm in the process of doing the below steps right now. I also didn't get the select manufactueres during installation. I don't know if downloading versuses using a dvd makes the difference or not.
During installation, you specified which manufacturer content to install. You can install additional manufacturer content later.
- Close all instances of AutoCAD Electrical.
- From the Windows Control Panel select Add or Remove Programs.
- From the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, select the latest version of AutoCAD Electrical and click the Change/Remove button.
- On the AutoCAD Electrical Installation Wizard, click Add or Remove Features.
- On the Manufacturer Content Selection page, select all the manufacturers you wish to install. Click Next.
- On the Select Symbol Libraries page, click Next.
- Click Update.