I have added some new part numbers to the default catalog database and can select the new entry for the block I originally clicked on to get open the database selection tool, but if I go to other blocks and try to edit the catalog information for them, the new entries do not show up. If I do a search for the catalog number, it finds it but when I click on the entry, the catalog number is missing and can't select the item. I have attached screen shots. I also noticed several other catalog entries in the table when I view in excel that do not show up in ACADE when I try to edit a block with the same family code.
My only similar experience was that when I have added a new item, the database seems to automatically turn on a filter....and filters it out. I would just "clear" all filters and my new part showed up correctly. See attached.
I could see that Filter by the WDBLKNAM is checked which will hide some parts. You need to make sure that checkbox is clear. It is located in the lower lefthand side of the dialog box.
Ace User since 1998