Has anybody successfully run a drawing list report in 2013 ?
Mine (recently installed from Inventor bundle) hangs, then recovers after 1-2 minutes - without producing a report
'Format' showed no available .set file, so had a look in 'Support' folder,
and there is only one default .set file in there - wirefrm2
- so where are all the others then - including 'dwglst.set' ?
Copied over 'dwglst.set' from 2012 (which has a 'Support' folder brimming with .set files), but that didn't work either
Is it a mis-install ?
Is something else different from 2012 ?
Will SP1 fix it ?
For the answers to these (and probably many other) questions,
does anyone out there have the knowledge on this one?
I have tried the workflow to create the drawing list report in my ACE2013 in Win7 64 OS, there is no issue.
If you just install the ACE2013, the dwglst.set will not be there, only when you run the drawing report for one time, and click the change report format button, then the dwglst.set will be generated in the Support\User folder. the same behavior for all the other .set files.
And I also copied one dwglst.set file from 2012, there is no problem to generate the report as well.
Please refer to the video I have done, and let us know if you have different workflows and settings.
Thanks for your feedback, and please let us know the result after reinstall.
As you mentioned, there is a dual monitors issue for ACE2013, and this dual monitors issue has been fixed in SP1.
I think I found a bug in AutoCAD Electrical 2013 when running the "Drawing List Report" function: This is what I found...
When running the report it was not reading my project specific "xxx.wdt" file it was using the "DWGLST.TMP" file. I then deleted the "DWGLST.TMP" file from my "Windows 7 64 bit" machine, and then it read in the proper data from my title blocks.
I hope someone can look at this bug...!