AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vfd & soft starters

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
dstron
5837 Views, 6 Replies

vfd & soft starters

I am looking for symbols or drawings for Square D vfd's and solid state starters. I have not seen any in the electrical package and was wandering if anyone had something i could use or modify.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
krollenhagen
in reply to: dstron

Here are two drawings that I created using black box builder for some AB drives.
Message 3 of 7
pmccutcheon

here is an example of a Siemens MasterDrive VC Compact Plus.
made to fit A size sheet
Message 4 of 7
controlsgirl
in reply to: krollenhagen

Is the "black box builder" the symbol builder?

Message 5 of 7
SeedyNotions
in reply to: controlsgirl

Kind of. They're similar in that they get the same thing done. I believe the symbol builder has more checks and is easier to work with. Just don't close the symbol builder attribute window. I forgot how to get it back open.

Message 6 of 7
controlsgirl

Thanks! I've ran into the problem of closing the attributes toolbar before too! I can never figure out how to bring it back. How do you use the black box creater? Or what do you do to get to it.

Message 7 of 7
SeedyNotions
in reply to: controlsgirl

First make sure you save whatever component you arer working on in a new cad file. Then just hit 'BB' then press Enter to open the black box editor. In symbol builder I remember how to open the attribute pallette. The command is AEPALETTESHOW. There is also a toolbar floating with a blue and yellow ligthbulb. But the command is guaranteed.

Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost