AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to insert component blocks in the drawing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
726 Views, 3 Replies

unable to insert component blocks in the drawing

hiii dear all,

i am trying to insert blocks using a macro(VBA program). iwas able to insert some of the components blocks but for some of the block it is unable to insert the block... can anyone help me in this?

Thanks

Rajkoti

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Anonymous

That sounds like a malfunction within your VBA code, not AutoCAD Electrical, especially since other symbols inserted correctly.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dougmcalexander

hi thanks alot for your reply.

i checked the program. using the program i am able to insert all the blocks except the three blocks. it is showing all the blocks correcly in the program. i have a doubt wheather it is because of missing blocks in the menu.dat file.. i dont how it effects while inserting the blocks....if it is required to update teh menu.dat file then please explain me the procedure.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

hi thanks alot for your reply.

i checked the program. using the program i am able to insert all the blocks except the three blocks. it is showing all the blocks correcly in the program. i have a doubt wheather it is because of missing blocks in the menu.dat file.. i dont know, how it effects while inserting the blocks using VBA....if it is required to update the menu.dat file then please explain me the procedure.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost