AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

txt2mtxt command

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
pseguy2007
5302 Views, 5 Replies

txt2mtxt command

Just got upgraded to Electrical 2013. my favorite text command is no longer useful. That is the "txt2mtxt" command....I need this back!...Any other commands like this?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Tee.Dee
in reply to: pseguy2007

It may or may not be obvious but do you have the express tools loaded?

Message 3 of 6

Hello,

This is a known issue for ACE2013, we are working on the fix for it now.

Please refer to the workaround in the following link for now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952RR_h0HhI&feature=player_embedded

Thanks,              

Robin Shou              

Quality Assurance              

AutoCAD Electrical              

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 6
SGY
Participant
in reply to: RobinShou-Autodesk

I am having the same problem of some express tools not working in Structural Detailing, 2013. Your tip of manually loading LEADEREX.ARX also works for Autocad Structural, 2013.  Great tip, thank you.  I hope Autodesk fixes this problem.

Message 5 of 6
Mastermind4000
in reply to: pseguy2007

Hi pseguy2007,

I am working in AutoCAD MEP 2013 and the command didn't work in there but it worked in regular AutoCAD 2013. After more research I found that the command is in leaderex.arx and is not a Lisp Routine. Load it (leaderex.arx) into your AutoCAD Electrical 2013 using the appload command while you are in a drawing. Make sure you add it to your History folder and add it to the contents of your Startup Suite as well. Save and close the drawing and AutoCAD. Now it should be working when you reopen AutoCAD.

The Express folder should be located here: C:\program files\autodesk\autocad 2013\express

Let me know if that helps.

Message 6 of 6

Is the fix in Service Pack 1?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost