AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reports generate invisible entries

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dansansome
160 Views, 2 Replies

reports generate invisible entries

im fairly new at autoCAD electrical, and im using 2006. im gradually setting up all the standards that i wish to use, and when generating BOMs i require an item number column, which is simply numbered sequentially. i have got this column to display by going through the report setup process, but when it displays in the drawing, the column appears blank and i has to manually edit the columns (the numbers then disappear when i update the report). same thing happens for the MFG column, the column is there, but no info is shown, even when i have selected items from the default catalog inserted in the drawing.

am i being a complete noob and missing something obvious here?

Cheers

Dan
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dansansome
in reply to: dansansome

ok, forget the mfg bit, i had multiple "mfg" tags hidden inside the block i was testing with, ACADE was seeing a conflict, hence the blank column. still havent got the item numbers to show though....
Message 3 of 3
dansansome
in reply to: dansansome

doh, noob alert.

found the "item" box in the component insert dialogue (where you can perform catalogue lookup etc), which allows the item number to be defined.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost