AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Surf" PDF

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
adenis2010
856 Views, 4 Replies

"Surf" PDF

Is there any way to publish pdf and convert corss-references to PDF links? This wold make the PDFs much easire to use when troubleshooting. I remember seeing a electrical schematic PDF with links in the past but I don't knwo if it was created using ACADE.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
metal_pro2
in reply to: adenis2010

I think you must of seen a PDF generated from Eplan. It generates a list of components with cross references in the PDF. Sorry but ACADE doesn't do the same.

Message 3 of 5
PLM3003
in reply to: adenis2010

Just look at the attached PDF. It is from AutoCAD ecscad - the other Autodesk schematic solution. Includes everything. Surfer, bookmarks for content and devices and much more.

- Karl

Message 4 of 5
adenis2010
in reply to: metal_pro2

@metal_pro2 Thank you. That's the impression I got from reading other posts. Do you know if there are any plans to match that feature? Admitedely, if you can surf in Autocad, you should be able to create link that duplicate that surfing in PDF.

Alternatively, can DWF provide that functionality?

Message 5 of 5
adenis2010
in reply to: PLM3003

@PLM3003: Never heard of AutoCAD esccad before. It indeed generates PDF files similar to the files I saw in the past. Thanks for the info.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost