AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interportability Acade 2014 and inventor 2012

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
PINCEL_
359 Views, 2 Replies

interportability Acade 2014 and inventor 2012

Good Day.

I need to know about how is the best way to produce the conection between the electrical part (component), the respective terminal and the wire in the "Cable and Harness" module of Inventor

toghether with the Autocad Electrical. I'm doing the exportation in .xml between the two programs, but when I assign all the components and the pins, the wire arrive directly at the pins, but I wan't they arrive to an terminal, not directly (some terminal like an terminal ring or terminal spade)

How is the best form so that I can have the terminal and the wire together in only one component? There exist another way so that I can represent the terminals in Inventor with this info also in the ACADE?

The ACADE representation that I have is the following:

The produced Inventor with this ACADE diagram:

An representation of the Inventor that I wich to be produced:

THANKS  !!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: PINCEL_

One way to achieve this would be to also draw the cable shoe in the electrical schematics, like this:

pic_acade_edited.jpg

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
PINCEL_
in reply to: rhesusminus

rhesusminus, thanks for this answer it worked well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost