AutoCAD Electrical General

Distinguished Contributor
iomaxx
Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)

dual monitor, browse box not showing, alt+space & M not working

185 Views, 3 Replies
04-16-2013 06:28 AM

any thoughts? other popups work, but the browse box for the copy project can't be located. i've tried alt+space and M to try moving, but nothing. I've reset the display settings to only 1 monitor, instead of 2 monitors extended and still nothing.

Contributor
bpasqualini
Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

Re : dual monitor, browse box not showing, alt+space & M not working

04-17-2013 12:00 AM in reply to: iomaxx

Hi,

Waht is the ACE version ?

If it's 2013, I think that SP1 corrects this anomaly.

BR

iomaxx
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Re : dual monitor, browse box not showing, alt+space & M not working

04-17-2013 05:22 AM in reply to: bpasqualini

It is 2013 but SP1 didn't fix it. I have an app that lists any and all windows/popups, and it seems as though it's not even coming up when i hit the 'browse' button.

iomaxx
Message 4 of 4 (125 Views)

browse box not showing, alt+space & M not working

04-19-2013 08:12 AM in reply to: iomaxx

i confirmed that a popup for the browse-to location isn't even coming up, so it shouldn't be related to the dual monitors or being 'off screen'... any thoughts on if this a separate bug would be helpful. the patches for 2013 don't list this that I could find, but I did download and install all SP and patches...

thanks for any thoughts/comments...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community