AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom source destination signal bitmaps

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
samdonaldson3453
637 Views, 5 Replies

custom source destination signal bitmaps

Hello, I have created a custom source/destination arrow style.  I also created a bitmap (A_STYLE6h.bmp).  This bitmap shows up in the project properties/styles tab when choosing the arrow style.  Smiley Wink

However, when I actually insert the source or destination symbol, a different menu of images is shown which does not include my new bitmap.  How do I modify this menu to include my new bitmap?  is it a slide library?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hello Sam.

In your Program Files\Autodesk\AcadE 20XX\Support folder, you'll find sig_slb.zip.

Open this zip file, and have a look at "sig_read.me".

It'll explain the whole process for you 🙂

THL

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 6

ok thanks.  for future releases it may be simpler to use the same icon file for the project properties and for the window that is displayed upon insertion.  I'm not sure why they would be different.

Message 4 of 6
CrankyOldMan
in reply to: rhesusminus

What has happened to this zip file? It's not showing up in a search of my entire C: drive and none of the folders where it used to live exist anymore...

Is there a new procedure for updating the slides on the insert source/dest arrow dialog?

Message 5 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: CrankyOldMan

Seems like they're gone.

I found a backup of the files from a time I made a custom 5th style.

I've attached them here for future searchers....

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 6 of 6
CrankyOldMan
in reply to: rhesusminus

Thanks! I'll take a crack at it and see what else I'm missing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost