AutoCAD Electrical General

Active Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)

Wire numbers on a per wire basis

134 Views, 2 Replies
08-11-2011 09:18 PM

When generating wire numbers, with 'per Wire Basis' selected, I still get just one wire number on a network with multiple terminals.  Would like to get a seperate number for each wired from terminal to terminal.  Any suggestions?  The drawing is attached.

*Expert Elite*
rhesusminus
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Re: Wire numbers on a per wire basis

08-11-2011 11:05 PM in reply to: blackseabrew

Hi.

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but here I've renamed the terminals you've used, using the RENAME command i AutoCAD. THe terminal blocks' name now start with HT1 (Triggers wire number change through termnial) instead of HT0 (Does NOT trigger a wire number change). See attached file.

THL

THL
Please select "Accept As Solution" if this post answers your question. Kudos don't hurt either. ;-)
Active Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)

Re: Wire numbers on a per wire basis

08-12-2011 01:11 AM in reply to: rhesusminus

Отлично!  (That's 'perfect' in Russian)  Much appreciated and thanks so much.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community