AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Lintt
Message 11 of 12 (94 Views)

Re: Wire Way Utility

02-28-2005 06:02 AM in reply to: rday
Just a side note, this worked, except the values 999,999 put slots way out on the sides of the drawings, which gets to be a pain every time you zoom extents.
Distinguished Contributor
sgsawdy
Message 12 of 12 (94 Views)

Re: Wire Way Utility

10-18-2006 05:28 AM in reply to: rday
Having an odd problem with this program again. I had manually entered about a dozen different sizes for Panduit without any info for slots and such and it worked great until yesterday when I tried to enter info to get slots drawn too. Now none of the panduit entries work, but the existing din rail entries work just fine. The error I get is:

>>>Command:
>>>WD_DINRL
>>>DIN Rail Generator

>>>File: S:\Shared\ELEC\ACADE\Support\wddinrl.xls

>>>Specify insertion point of rail:
>>>Specify end point of rail:
>>>Error: bad argument type: numberp: nil

As a result, I came here and found this post. From here I copied and pasted Nates three comma delimited entries for Panduit into my existing spreadsheet. I left my entries in and tried inserting Nates panduit. They worked fine though I did not get any slots still. I then tried my panduit entries and got the same error.

So, I restored my original wddinrl.xls file and put Nates three entries back in. Tested it and all of the entries worked except that I still do not get slots on Panduit.

Any ideas on what I broke or how I can the slots to show up? My spreadsheet is zipped and attached.

Thanks.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community