AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire Sequencing Problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
treecatt
210 Views, 0 Replies

Wire Sequencing Problem

I am using ACADE 2010 under Windows 7 Professional. I was setting wire sequencing from one terminal that has two separate branches specified by using angled wire entry. The branches cross from one sheet to another. When I set the wire sequence it is assigned to both wire branches even though they are two separate branches going to different devices. I performed a test by creating a new simple project with two source terminals; two branches per terminal each to a unique device. I first tested assigning wire sequence by keeping the wiring on the same sheet. No problem; worked fine. I then moved the device terminals to a second sheet. I tied them across the two sheets using the source/destination symbols. Setting the wire sequence again causes it to be assigned to both branches. I then added a third sheet and transferred two devices to this sheet. Wire sequencing still applied to both branches. I've attached the files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. One of the primary reasons I talked my company into purchasing ACADE was to be able to generate wire lists so I really need the wire sequencing to work properly.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost