AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
rkambrose
453 Views, 1 Reply

Wire Color

Not sure if this is an electrical question or an AutoCad question.  In my project the default wire layer color is set to white.  Somehow now the default color has been changed to color9.  If I look in the wiretype configuration it still says white but new wires are added with color set to 9.  If I look at some old drawings I can see some wires as white but new wires are added as color 9.  Not sure how this happened or where to look.  I just uncovered this when I went to add wire types and wanted to see Green wires as such and not have them tagged.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Icemanau
in reply to: rkambrose

Turn your properties toolbar on if it is turned off. You will probably find that the colour is set to colour9 rather than 'By Layer'.

Change this back to by layer and you should be right. Select all the affected lines and change those to by layer as well and that will fix everything.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost