AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to access Panel -> Editor : Error log file

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
shannu03
353 Views, 1 Reply

When I try to access Panel -> Editor : Error log file

Hi,

I have trouble accessing theterminal block 'Editor' tab. Error saying 'Error log file', Reason:'String does not translate to a positive number'. I am not sure how to debug this problem. 

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
s.wile
in reply to: shannu03

Well I think you may have found a bug! If you didn't you helped me find one while poking around on this question.

I was putting together a list of questions for you to answer that may prompt more response from the group. In the process I think I found your problem.

I can change a terminal's number to a negative "-9" and the footprints and all update. However when I try to edit the terminal strip after this, my Electrical crashes pretty hard with an "Exception in VEVAL-STR+ ARX Cammand" error. This is followed by a number of Unhandled Exceptions. After that a lot of my Electrical commands will not work. I tried this on several terminal strips in this project and had the same results every time.

Check your terminal strip for negative numbers and get rid of them. I bet your problem goes away.

Stan Wile
http://myacade.blogspot.com/
IMAGINiT Technologies

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost