AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird email last night

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
JMARSHALL1249
655 Views, 4 Replies

Weird email last night

Has anyone else received an email looking like its come from someone on this discussion group.  They have my username from somewhere, and sent this to my email last night...

Hello JMARSHALL1249,

You have received a private message in the Autodesk Discussion Groups.

Subject: With Respect

Its come from :-

Community Mailer <mailer@lithium.com>

I have a stone wall firewall, so somewhat surprised.

John.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

The whole email reads:-

Hello JMARSHALL1249,

You have received a private message in the Autodesk Discussion Groups.

Subject: With Respect

Body:

ello Dear,

With due Respect sir,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.

Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below.

introducing myself, I am Princess Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi the Only Daughter of late Chief Michel Assemien Kassi, I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth.

My father, He was a royal highness in my community town citizen titled him over 16 years before his death, and also economic operator, director (Manager) Company (Society) late Chief Michel Assemien Kassi. he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly and my mother was died on my tender Age I don’t  even know her.

Before the death of my late father, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $5.650,000.00 USD ( Five Million, six Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ) in a financial Bank here. deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ivory coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

I will need your assistance as follows:
1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country
to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and
supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated
among us. If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that
I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth
achievement of this risk free transaction.

For more details reply to my private email box below: ( princess.sameera4u@yahoo.com )  
Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,
Princess Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi
Note: please reply to my private e-mail box below: ( princess.sameera4u@yahoo.com)

Please click here to access your private message Inbox in the community (you must be logged in to access).

Message 3 of 5
Nata_ly
in reply to: JMARSHALL1249

Yes. 2 copies. Just a spam and I hope without viruses.

Message 4 of 5
JMARSHALL1249
in reply to: Nata_ly

Really.  So whats Autodesk private messages all about, and how can spam manage to send messages to me within the discussion group.  Its not just a spam email I received - I have 1 unread message on here from them.

Message 5 of 5

This was an account using our discussion group Private Messaging system to deliver spam letters

This account has been banned from the discussions.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost