AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD failing on network

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
295 Views, 1 Reply

WD failing on network

Still crashing on various Fatal Errors, most commonly 0x0000 at 3600cle8h.
Using Project Utilities or Project Plot on the network version is consistantly creating a false "currently in use" state. The conditions in Autodesk Document TS6479 do not seem to apply.
This problem has been created on two seperate machines, not yet tested on others.
In the AutoCAD command history, after the plot, the screen message says "Re-opening original"
Is this creating the false currenly open status?

Another issue - in trying to rectify the Fatal Error problem, I was advised by my distributor to uninstall totally, remove certain H_Key folders from the registry, and then reinstall my software. I was originally the second install, not the install from which we received our key code.
Despite a successful browse to the license folder in the NetworkIT.exe utility, upon loading WD the Initialization :File_Not_Found, Could Not Autherize WD message comes up.
If we check the license information on a previously installed computer, the licence is found and the number of users (one, that local machine) is correct.
We have followed the README instructions, and have re-booted out server.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I believe you have a licensing issue.
Make sure no older licenses are on the network.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost