AutoCAD Electrical General

Active Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

User Table Data

160 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2013 03:36 PM

Hello,

There is what appears to be a cool function that allows you to attache notes and comments to a symbol called "User Table Data". It is very easy to use......however, how do you get the notes/comments to print out in any reports. I know you can query each symbol individually and read the data, but that is very tedious. I also know that the data is stored in the scratch database, but it is not very conveniant to have to deal with that. Any ideas on how to make good use of this feature?

Thank you, Jeff

-----------------------------
Jeff Denny
Sr. Engineering Manager
Harris Corporation
Melbourne, Florida
Employee
RobinShou-Autodesk
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: User Table Data

10-28-2013 02:42 AM in reply to: jdenny

Hello,  

For now, we only support to put the User Table Data into the project database, then some advanced user can create their own program to get the data from the project database. we don't support to create the report from the User Table Data currently. But I have put it into our feature enhance list.

If you need to create some user data for the special symbols and also use the Report, you can add a new Attribute for the symbol, then add it into the User Attribute list, after that you can get the data in the Report.  

Thanks,

Robin Shou

Quality Assurance

Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community