AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update source and destination arrows and wire number loss

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1466 Views, 3 Replies

Update source and destination arrows and wire number loss

I place source and destination arrows and the wire number are place on the wires on both side of the signals. If I do an update/retag all wire numbers down stream of a signal get replace with a ???. If i scoot an arrow the ref changes so they are still linked. and the only way to get the wire number back is to delete the signal arrows and place new ones on the wires and the number reapear then if I do an update they are gone again.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm not sure why the wireno is replaced by a ???, and I don't have AcadE at this computer, so I can't check if it is reproduceable.

Instead of re-inserting the signal arrows, will an update of the signal arrows fix the problem?

You can find the command for updating signal arrows if you expand the Edit Wire panel on the Ribbon menu.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: rhesusminus

I'm running Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2014 Product Version 1.108.3 , Autodesk Electrical 2014- english SP1.1

Right clicking on the signal arrow then click retag/update does change the reference if I move the arrow but no effect on the wire number.

There is no update siganl arrow in the edit wire ribbon.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I found the problem seams I broke the signals when I made some changes to them.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost