AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
kevin.hammond
300 Views, 5 Replies

Training

Anyone had formal AutoCAD Electrical training? How was it? Where did you take it? Do you recommend?

My local distributor hasn't started offering it yet, and I need it asap. I am willing to travel, preferably in the southeast. I am in Charlotte, NC.

Thanks,
Kevin
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: kevin.hammond

Check our website www.avatechsolutions.com . We are currently offering ACADE training at most of our offices throughout the country. We can even come to you if you want. Carl Smith Avatech Solutions "kevhammond" wrote in message news:32465659.1078337567220.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Anyone had formal AutoCAD Electrical training? How was it? Where did you take it? Do you recommend? > > My local distributor hasn't started offering it yet, and I need it asap. I am willing to travel, preferably in the southeast. I am in Charlotte, NC. > > Thanks, > Kevin
Message 3 of 6

Contact ECADconsultant@earthlink.net or ECADConsultant@aol.com for training by an experienced trainer and engineering consultant.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Kevin,
We specialize in the providing training, implementation, and custom programming support for AutoCAD Electrical. We'll be in Charlotte Mar 9-11 training at a customer site. Contact us by email at brutech@charter.net if interested.
thanx
randy
Message 5 of 6
ssherwick

While I can't speak as to the many third party sources of training that have and will respond to this message I did attend a training session held by a VIA Development trainer last year and was impressed.

It rope started us considerably over just reading the manual and experimenting.

I wish the had an advanced course for ACADE admins personally.

I also wish they had defined a lot more of the changes between WD and ACADE with the distribution, it took us quite some time to get our networked implementation converted.

And I REALLY miss the manual.

Steve
Message 6 of 6
tfite

Kevin,

As the premier training facility in the southeast, Repro Products offers AutoCAD Electrical 2005 training at our Smyrna, Georgia office. We are convienently located about 15 minutes west of downtown Atlanta.

Please visit our website at www.reproproducts.com for a course schedule and costs.

Thanks,
Trevor Fite
Applications Engineer
Repro Products, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost