AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Blocks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
173 Views, 3 Replies

Title Blocks

I made a title block threw the title block setup wizard with the WD_TB Attrib.
Then I ran the title block update manager
All of my information gets put into the correct places, i.e. Drawing name, Drawn by, Check by, Title, Sheet Max, etc.
But the sheet number, it never shows up.

How can I fix this?

Jesse Reynolds
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Patch61
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem, but I thought it was because I have a 'Page_NO.' attribute in two places on my title block. When I run the Title Block Update, I see an error message on the command line that says 'PAGE_NO. attribute not found on title block Title Block - A-Size Landscape'

-Steve
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I think all you need to do is re-name one of your attributes.
I'm guessing that you have one for the page number and one for the max page number correct? If so just change one to Page_NO_Max.

Jesse Reynolds
Message 4 of 4
Patch61

Actually, we have the page number in two places on the title block ("because that's how we've always done it" I am told). However, I did try what you suggested just to see if it would work. It didn't. The program seems to have a problem with an attribute called 'Page_NO.' for some reason.

Just now, on a whim, I renamed my 'Page_NO.' attribute to 'PAGE_NO.' and it worked perfectly. It even updated BOTH copies of the attribute. This utility does not seem to like mixed case attribute names.

-Steve

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost