AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Mentor
johnq
Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)

Thank You Folks

161 Views, 2 Replies
06-29-2013 05:08 PM

Hi All

Friday I was the only Electrical draftie at the company where I was working and I was retrenched.

After I logged of I was advised of my new found position so I could not log back on.

I would like to take this opertunity to sincerely thank all the folks who have taken the time to read my ramblings and offer assistance.  It has been greatfully appreciated.

Your help was made more difficult as I was not permitted to add certain attachments, which, in some cases would have helped and may even resolved my questions.

Some quirks I just had to live with.

I think I have even been a minor help to some.

I have no idea of what I will be doing in the future.

I have good health and a very supportive wife, so all the best, and good health to everyone.

I may show up again, who knows.

Cheers John Quigley

*Expert Elite*
dougmcalexander
Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)

Re: Thank You Folks

06-29-2013 10:04 PM in reply to: johnq
I wish you all the best John. It has been great having you with us and I'm sure we all hope to have you back someday.
Doug McAlexander
Independent Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical, ecscad, and promis-e implementation

Web site: www.ECADConsultant.com
Phone: (770) 841-8009

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Kudos are also much appreciated.
*Expert Elite*
testsubject
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: Thank You Folks

06-30-2013 12:00 PM in reply to: johnq

Good luck to you John!

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community