AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminal utilities questions

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
195 Views, 1 Reply

Terminal utilities questions

Can the terminal Strip editor be customized?  What about AETERMLIST? ('ve been looking for files but haven't located anything.) 

What I want to do is have a utility that shows the wire connections on the  terminals come in as a cable, then fan out and connect to the terminals as part of the existing terminal utility if I can. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rhesusminus
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Donovan.

There is, unfortunaltely, no way for us to customize the TSE (Terminal Strip Editor) dialog. If you are a programmer though, you can get all the information you need from the project database, and create this dialog yourself.

The same goes for the AETERMLIST command. You'll have to program your own function to get what you want.

The closes thing to get what you want, I guess, is to put wiring/cable information into the panel representations of your terminals. The wire/cable information is then shown as text in the panel symbols. You can do this with the TSE.

THL

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost