AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminal Blocks for PLC I/O doesn't UPDATE

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
305 Views, 3 Replies

Terminal Blocks for PLC I/O doesn't UPDATE

I make changes to Terminal Blocks for PLC I/O. Chages like adding/removing wire connection points or description displacement. I can see in the "Terminal Block Setting" under "View DWG" that my changes are done to the right drawing file but when I use Spreadsheet to PLC I/O, my changes are sometimes not there. Any guess what might be wrong?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I even deleted the Terminal Block DWGs from C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2008\Libs\jic125 but Spreadsheet to PLC Utility can still generate the IO Module! So, does ACADE make a library from DWGs somewhere? If so, how can we update that library!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Make sure that you have configured the correct library path in the active project. If you have a library higher then JIC125 it first looks in that library if it can find the symbols, if not it goes to the next library.
Another common mistake is that the template which you are using already contains the symbol even if you have deleted it.
If so please purge the drawing and then try again.

Good luck
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you very much! It helped. The blocks where in template. I purged it and updated ones showed up in the next purge.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost