AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TB's slowing down processing

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
wcrosby0404
1212 Views, 22 Replies

TB's slowing down processing

I have found an issue where horizontal TB's are used on the side of ladders (connected vertically and horizontally) that in some scenerios any sort of ACADE update goes insanely slow (currently troubleshooting for my company).

Anybody else seen this?

Tags (2)
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
drathak
in reply to: rochestersignal

@Anonymous wrote:

OK I understand.

Do not think this is my issue.  When I update one of my custom created child components I get a green dialog box that has a timer bar and says "updating". 

That is the project scratch database rebuilding due to something you've changed.  In this case, updating your component.  That sounds completely normal and shouldn't take incredibly long.  How many files in your project?  Are the project and drawing files local or on a network drive?

--------------
Joe Weaver
Principle Associate Engineer - Nashville Electric Service
P&C Committee Chair – SDS Industry Consortium
Message 22 of 23
rochestersignal
in reply to: drathak

About 120 files local on PC. Is there a setting you know of or means to isolate update to single folder in project.
I am only using out of box setup. Prob could improve setup but not sure what to mess with at this point.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 23 of 23
ccad2509
in reply to: drathak

Hello Joe

glad you pitched in

sounds like to me now that it might be a windows configuaration type thing as its trying to get to the access database in the background and the new machine has some sort problem transfering data between acade and the access database

Does that make  sence ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost