AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Types?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
WICK
159 Views, 1 Reply

Switching Types?

I am laying out Electrical Devices in my Lighting plans and am curious as to how other people are designating switching types to the lighting fixtures and switches. For the time being, I am just putting text next to the fixtures and switches to illustrate the switching types. There has to be a better way of doing this. The fixtures have ID types but not switching types? Any suggestions?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: WICK

You might want to edit your symbols and add RATINGn attributes and standardize on a RATING2 or RATING3 etc to put the switching type. Putting text is anyway a bad idea because its not "ACAD Electrical Smart" Hope this helps ... Regards Abhishek "WICK" wrote in message news:28936841.1074283113990.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am laying out Electrical Devices in my Lighting plans and am curious as to how other people are designating switching types to the lighting fixtures and switches. For the time being, I am just putting text next to the fixtures and switches to illustrate the switching types. There has to be a better way of doing this. The fixtures have ID types but not switching types? Any suggestions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost