Distinguished Contributor
CAD-ICE
Message 1 of 3 (347 Views)
Accepted Solution

Single line symbols widthfactor adjustment

347 Views, 2 Replies
11-23-2012 06:59 AM

Hi all,

does anyone know if it´s possible to adjust globally the widthfactor of the standard symbols in the singleline symbol library?

Thank´s and regards, Gary

*Expert Elite*
dougmcalexander
Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

Re: Single line symbols widthfactor adjustment

11-24-2012 11:52 PM in reply to: CAD-ICE
You can use the Modify Symbol Library utility to modify the overall scale of all symbols in a folder or just modify the font size or width factor.
Doug McAlexander
Independent Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical, ecscad, and promis-e implementation

Web site: www.ECADConsultant.com
Phone: (770) 841-8009

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Kudos are also much appreciated.
Distinguished Contributor
CAD-ICE
Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)

Single line symbols widthfactor adjustment

11-26-2012 04:16 PM in reply to: dougmcalexander

Thank´s Dough, even after years using ACADE I´m still amazed to find yet another tool with the exact functionality I was seeking after. Thank´s Autodesk and thank you Dough for pointing this out.

Regards, Gary

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community