AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoot Aperture very small

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pwoodh
451 Views, 1 Reply

Scoot Aperture very small

I am trying to scoot some wire numbers, However when I action to scoot command, a very small box on the wire is displayed. I can scoot the wire, but the box is so small it can only just be seen. I thought that the box should encompass the wire numbers, but this does not seem to be happening. Think it may be something to do with the Poject configuration. I am only looking at the IEC4 libraries. Any help appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cpetzol2
in reply to: pwoodh

The box the appears during the command is not unique to the scoot command, but is the generic AutoCAD 'selection' box or something similar.

Click the AutoCAD Icon in the top left of your window, and go into the AutoCAD options. I believe the setting you want to change is under the selection tab, but if not, it is in here somewhere. One of the options will show the selection cursor, and right below will have a slider to adjust its size.

A quick note; If you make the box to big, when you are zoomed out, the box will be big enough to select two wires, and odds are, it will always choose to scoot the one you didnt want to scoot.

Another note; scooting scoots wire numbers and wires separately, so if your box encompasses a wire and a wire number, it will be a toss-up as to which is going to be scooted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost