AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SS to I/O utility does not support Line ref #'s

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
franklk
168 Views, 2 Replies

SS to I/O utility does not support Line ref #'s

I am trying to setup some standards that closely resemble our line referencing. The problem I have is that when I use the SS to I/O utility I cannot seem to make it use the drawing setups I assign it to use in the line ref. setup, in this case "sheet - number" format. If I force my 1st line ref in the S to I/O setup dialog I can make it look right but the line ref. for devices and the like add the dash.

Is it just that I am doing something wrong? I have success when I just insert a ladder from the menu. i.e. the line references work the way I want them to.

Please Help.
Great program in every aspect.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
penmouse26
in reply to: franklk

Kevin,
Are you using a template that has the line number configuration set properly?
Dave
Message 3 of 3
franklk
in reply to: franklk

Thanks for your response.

Yes I am. I assume you mean the standard drawings configuration defaults. I have it set to what I want, which is reference numbers with the format of sheet (-) numbers. The SS to I/O utility seems to ignore that though.

Please note that I found a work around for my problem. I simply changed the default user block in the SS to I/O utility ladder configuration to one that uses my desired format.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost