AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
228 Views, 5 Replies

RTEXT

For some reason remote text (RTEXT) does not show up in my drawings until I type the command 'rtext' on the command line. Then all of the remote text present in the drawing will show up properly. Is there something that I can set to so that rtext shows up correctly everytime autocad is opened?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What is remote text? Is this something custom you've created. "irs13" wrote in message news:19351322.1076531004569.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > For some reason remote text (RTEXT) does not show up in my drawings until I type the command 'rtext' on the command line. Then all of the remote text present in the drawing will show up properly. Is there something that I can set to so that rtext shows up correctly everytime autocad is opened?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

RTEXT is part of express tools included with AutoCAD electrical 2004.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Is DEMANDLOAD set to 3? -- ************************************************************** Please, DO NOT send technical requests to me via private e-mail ************************************************************** Tracy W. Lincoln Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Forum http://www.autodesk.com/discussion-announcements "irs13" wrote in message news:20358923.1076690814171.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > RTEXT is part of express tools included with AutoCAD electrical 2004.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

yes, demandload is set to 3
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Some people have had to reinstall their Express Tools in order to straighten out this problem, others have added RTEXT.ARX to the Startup Suite (via APPLOAD command) and still others have added (or created an ACAD.RX file, which is nothing but an ASCII file, with the path and file name in it) so it loads/runs at each startup. C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2004\Express\RTEXT.ARX In additon to what was previously posted, you may find more appropriate information and receive better responses by posting future Express Tools related questions in the Express Tools discussion group, available at: Newsreader: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.expresstools Web browser: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=36 -- ************************************************************** Please, DO NOT send technical requests to me via private e-mail ************************************************************** Tracy W. Lincoln Assistant Moderator - Autodesk Discussion Forum http://www.autodesk.com/discussion-announcements "irs13" wrote in message news:31696259.1077045226630.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > yes, demandload is set to 3

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost