AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Descriptions

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
202 Views, 4 Replies

Project Descriptions

What file can I edit to give a different name to the project description lines? Instead of Line 1, Line2, etc. we want it to say "Project Name". cds
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, Open a new file in notepad and type your preferences of descriptions. Save with the same name of your project file and sufix "__wdtitle.wdl". Put this file in the same path of your project file. Attached an example. Paulo Pirola "Carl Smith" escreveu na mensagem news:419d1b8e$1_3@newsprd01... > What file can I edit to give a different name to the project description > lines? Instead of Line 1, Line2, etc. we want it to say "Project Name". > > cds > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Carl Just as an additional note to Paulo's response, you can create a default one also so that it will be used for all projects when a project specific one is not found. default_wdtitle.wdl -- Regards, ----------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------- Jared Bunch Autodesk, Inc ----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ----------------------------- "Paulo Pirola" wrote in message news:419d39ec$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi, > > Open a new file in notepad and type your preferences of descriptions. > Save with the same name of your project file and sufix "__wdtitle.wdl". > Put this file in the same path of your project file. > > Attached an example. > > Paulo Pirola > > > "Carl Smith" escreveu na mensagem > news:419d1b8e$1_3@newsprd01... >> What file can I edit to give a different name to the project description >> lines? Instead of Line 1, Line2, etc. we want it to say "Project Name". >> >> cds >> >> > > >
Message 4 of 5
PaulUla

Hello,
I am having the same issue as Carl. I have created a WDL file and have placed it in the same directory as the project file but nothing changes. I did not know if Acade would pickup these changes dynamically so I shut down the app and started it up again. Still with the same results.

Any suggestions?

Paul
Message 5 of 5
PaulUla

I found what I was doing wrong...I had [1] in my file name. Once remved everything worked fine

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost