AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Description

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
krollenhagen
225 Views, 4 Replies

Project Description

Somewhere there is a file that you can edit to change the descriptions on the Project Description window that pops up. I cannot find this file. can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Keith Rollenhagen
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: krollenhagen

This may or may not be the file you're referring to... c:\documents and settings\....\support\user\lastproj.fil "krollenhagen" wrote in message news:9596350.1076354660800.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Somewhere there is a file that you can edit to change the descriptions on the Project Description window that pops up. I cannot find this file. can someone please point me in the right direction? > > Thank you, > > Keith Rollenhagen
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

How about: default_wdtitle.wdl "Nate Holt (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:4027e850_2@newsprd01... > This may or may not be the file you're referring to... c:\documents and > settings\....\support\user\lastproj.fil > > "krollenhagen" wrote in message > news:9596350.1076354660800.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > Somewhere there is a file that you can edit to change the descriptions on > the Project Description window that pops up. I cannot find this file. can > someone please point me in the right direction? > > > > Thank you, > > > > Keith Rollenhagen > >
Message 4 of 5
dlshood

The file you are looking for is the DEFAULT_WDTITLE.WDL
file located in the Support\user directory...
Message 5 of 5
krollenhagen

The reason I could not find the file was it does not exist. You have to create that file.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost