AutoCAD Electrical General

Contributor
Message 1 of 5 (79 Views)

Previous / Next drawing not working

79 Views, 4 Replies
08-24-2006 09:40 AM
Second time this has happened. New company, new install of ACAD-E 07. Regardless of what project I activate, or what drawing I am on, I cannot use the Previous / Next drawing buttons. Posted with another user november of last year about this issue. Never did see a response. SDI / MDI mode does not change anything. All other project functionality present.
Valued Contributor
Message 2 of 5 (79 Views)

Re: Previous / Next drawing not working

08-24-2006 10:08 AM in reply to: envirex
Insure that the drawing that is Open and displayed, belogs to the currently active project. Otherwise it does nothing.

Eric
Contributor
Message 3 of 5 (79 Views)

08-24-2006 10:31 AM in reply to: envirex
As I stated, regardless of what project I activate, or drawing within said project, page function does not work, while all other project functionality does.
Contributor
Message 4 of 5 (79 Views)

08-25-2006 05:20 AM in reply to: envirex
May have found part of the problem. Somehow, the 'command string' value in the tool properties for the next / previous buttons was deleted. I was able to get the buttons to work, but the buttons do not change color based on drawing availability.
Distinguished Contributor
Message 5 of 5 (79 Views)

08-28-2006 01:15 PM in reply to: envirex
yes, it seems the buttons do not change color based on availabilty of dwg

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community