AutoCAD Electrical General

sparckis
Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)

Populate Panel from schematic list, not marking existing

207 Views, 2 Replies
11-21-2005 12:43 PM
Hello,
I've been using the populate panel from schematic list feature in autocad. I just ran a project resequence/retag on a set of drawings. After the run, i opened populate panel from schematic list again. I reloaded the program, and selected marked existing. However, the program will not mark some inserted footprints even though I see that they were inserted earlier from populate panel from schematic list. I've re-built the project database, reloaded populate panel, and still see the same problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
~Mark
Contributor
cashea
Message 2 of 3 (177 Views)

Re: Populate Panel from schematic list, not marking existing

12-14-2011 03:00 PM in reply to: sparckis

I am having the problem noted above.  I am taking the following steps:

1. "Schematic List" in Panel.
  2. Press "Reload"
  3. Press "Mark Existing"
  4. Components which exist on the panel are not being marked as existing.

:smileymad:

Contributor
cashea
Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)

Re: Populate Panel from schematic list, not marking existing

12-14-2011 03:59 PM in reply to: sparckis

If found the problem.  My footprint block had an "FPT" (Terminal Footprint) attribute.  The footprint was identified as a terminal rather than a component.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community