AutoCAD Electrical General

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Plot to file

77 Views, 1 Replies
04-12-2004 11:45 AM
Why is it that when I plot to file, when the Plot progress dialog box pops up,
I get another dialog box "Print to File" asking me to enter the "Output File Name"?
I've already entered this name in when configuring the plot. Filedia=0 & Cmddia=0.
I'm trying to run a script that uses -plot, but it happens no matter what.
*Nate Holt \(Autodesk\)
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: Plot to file

04-17-2004 08:13 AM in reply to: klw100
I'm not seeing this problem with the Acad Electrical "Project" > "Plot" utility. Is this what you're having trouble with? "klw100" wrote in message news:14021149.1081795606923.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Why is it that when I plot to file, when the Plot progress dialog box pops up, > I get another dialog box "Print to File" asking me to enter the "Output File Name"? > I've already entered this name in when configuring the plot. Filedia=0 & Cmddia=0. > I'm trying to run a script that uses -plot, but it happens no matter what.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community