AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot Project Autocad 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RomGY
257 Views, 3 Replies

Plot Project Autocad 2011

Hallo I print a project via Plot Project. Problem: I have Portrait and Landscape pages mix in the Project. Now, all Landscape page must by print in upside-down In the Page plot dialog box, i have select upside-down. In 'Batch Plotting Option and Order - Detailed Plot Configuration Option' under 'Misc settings' 'default' is selected. But the printout isn't upside-down, and i must turn the page by hand... Anybody have a solution for my???
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sonny3g
in reply to: RomGY

Try using the Plot/Publish command instead.  As long as you have your pagesetup created in each of the drawings that need a unique method of plotting you can get what you want for each sheet and still plot it as a batch.  Here is a short video on using batch plot/publish in ACADE.

http://youtu.be/e9kO3lPlJB4

Scott G. Sawdy
scott.sawdy@bluecoyotecad.com
Message 3 of 4
RomGY

Hallo Thanks for your quick answer. I have test Batch Plot, but it is not the right for me. I use different Plotter with different paper size. Plot Project is ok, but only the upside-down for landscape sheets is not ok. It "Detail Plot Configuration Option" it is set to default. But what means default, from where comm the default value? Greats
Message 4 of 4
dougmcalexander

I would suggest that you use page setup for each drawing that is not plotting correctly. You can set paper size, plot extents, center plot, orientation, etc. I do this in my drawing template so all new drawings are already set.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost