AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page setup and Layouts

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
247 Views, 2 Replies

Page setup and Layouts

I started a thread on Friday about something, but now I have another question.

I have a drawing with 40 layouts. Is there a fast way to assign the same printer, paper size, style, etc to all of my layouts? It takes time to go in Page Setup Manager for each one of them.

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kristib
in reply to: Anonymous

You didn't say which version you are using, but I believe 2007 came with the 'publish' option. You can find this in the 'File" drop down menu.
You can add all the layouts you want from the same drawing or select several different drawings, both the model space and all the layouts you've developed in each drawing file.
In the second column is the 'Page Setup / 3D DWF' label. From here, you can import the page layout setup from any drawing you'd like and if you select all the files listed there, you can change it for all of them.
You can also create and specify different page setups for different layouts if you have the need to do so.
I hope this helps!
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks! That does help. I am not too familiar with the publish option, but now I will try to make full use of it. Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost