AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Numbers...?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Aman
934 Views, 7 Replies

Page Numbers...?

Suppose my project consists of, say, 150 pages (drawings) and I have to enter a page after 100th drawing. Is there any way that i could change the whole page numbers written on each drawing automatically...?
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
testsubject
in reply to: Aman

From the Projects dialog box, when you select "Update TBs" on that Dialog Box in the lower Right hand corner is a check box to resequence sheet numbers and you can enter a starting point.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

There is also a "Project-wide Reseq/Retag" utility under Electrical/Project that will change the drawing number on all the drawings... Nothing in place to change the filenames, however. "testsubject" wrote in message news:13991133.1091536752679.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > From the Projects dialog box, when you select "Update TBs" on that Dialog Box in the lower Right hand corner is a check box to resequence sheet numbers and you can enter a starting point.
Message 4 of 8
testsubject

To change the filename just add FILENAME to your attribute drawing and add FILENAME=Filename to your default.wdt file.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
Message 5 of 8
Aman

Dear TS,

Thanks for your help,
But there is a tiny viny problem....
I am using Acad 2000.....

Do you have any solution for this updated problem?
Aman
Message 6 of 8
testsubject

Since you are using ACAD 2000 which version of WD are you using? My guess it is Pre VIA. I was just looking in my ToolBOX WD Manual (1998) and resequencing Sheet numbers was not available then. With so many changes and improvements that have occurred over the years, I would recommend that you update to the most current release. It is really worth it. Do not get rid of your manual though. There is still a lot of pertinent info in it and Autodesk does not provide a paper manual.

Robert Hanrahan
Weigh Right Automatic Scale Co.
ACE user since 1998

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
Message 7 of 8
Aman

Thanks Robert,

I am using Windows XP.

Does Acad 2005 contains my solutions?

Aman
Message 8 of 8
testsubject

Aman,

For what you are wanting to do, yes it does.Plus a whole lot more...

Robert Hanrahan
Weigh Right Automatic Scale Co.
ACE user since 1998

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost