AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLC Style Zip File

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MartinLee
332 Views, 4 Replies

PLC Style Zip File

I am needing the plc_slb.zip file to create a new PLC style for parametric build. It doesn't seem to be on my PC. I'd appreciate it if some fine soul at Auotdesk (Jared, Steve, Nate) could post it here or email it to me.

Thanks.

Martin
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
testsubject
in reply to: MartinLee

Did you look on the CD?

If I wanted to create a new PLC file, I would just copy one of the existing PLC***.dat files and use that as my template. That is what I did when I created my own parametric dat file. I think they are located in C:\Documents and Settings\[yourprofle]. I am not sure though because I am still using R16. I do know that with AE2004 user data is saved in your profile.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 3 of 5
MartinLee

I am wanting to create a slide for the new style (that shows up in the configuration dialog box) and add it to the sld lib. The help file references this zip file for creating slides and the slb lib. Iit isn't on the CD. I already have the plc*.dat files working. I didn't make myself clear enough for what I was needing and wanting to do. Thanks.
Message 4 of 5
testsubject

I understand now. Now that I have taken the time to look, I found a copy dated 10/04/2000. I don't see why that would not work. Here it is. I hope this helps.

Good Luck,

Robert Hanrahan

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 5 of 5
MartinLee

Thanks, Robert. That was what I needed. The batch file that was included to create the SLB file was too out of date and wouln't work, so the SLB file had to be created manually. But now I do have a nice icon in the PLC setup dialog box. Thanks again. Martin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost