AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLC Database Editor

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
penguino
173 Views, 2 Replies

PLC Database Editor

When inserting a 1794-IB16 module, I've noticed that the text height on terminal C34, +24V, is .125 with a width factor of .08. The text height on terminal B16, COM, is .08 with a width factor of .09. Also when finished placing the module in a drawing, the catalog number is moved over to the right and not lined up with other attributes atop the module.
What and where is the file that lets you manipulate attribute location and text size for this?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dlshood
in reply to: penguino

Make it easy on yourself and just move and change the width of your attributes with the attribute tool bar in AutoCAD Electrical.
Message 3 of 3
dmoore
in reply to: penguino

If you want to play with these attributes and fix the problem once and for all. I've been going to Components -> Insert PLC Modules -> PLC File Editor. Look for the module you're dealing with and highlight it. Now pay attention to terminal type and click settings in the lower right hand corner. Select the proper graphics style and all of the block names for the terminal types are listed. Match the block name to the terminal type you need, and hunt it down in your schematic library to modify it. Just be careful though. It may be used on more modules than the one your working on. You can create new terminal types too to use in your parametric i/o modules.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost