AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Problems

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rkinsey
251 Views, 1 Reply

PDF Problems

When I print to PDF from AutoCAD Electrical 2011 instead of to an actual printer, the PDF file looks exactly like the dwg. However, when I combine the project PDFs and print them to a printer, the left side and bottom of the borders don't show. I can print from ACADE and everything looks good, so I don't think that my page setup is at fault.

I am thinking that the way ACADE converts to PDF may be my problem. I can print PDFs from others or even vendor PDFs and they print fine, only when I try to print PDFs from the ones that I have created does this problem show up.

Our IT folks are scratching their heads on this one.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
PatMurnen_Adsk
in reply to: rkinsey

Richard,

this is not my area of expertise at all so I can't offer any specific advice. However, if this happens when using the plain AutoCAD Plot functionality, my suggestion to you is to look on the AutoCAD discussion board. There are a number of posts regarding getting PDF output.

You can find the links to the various AutoCAD discussion groups at http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD/ct-p/8

Sorry I wasn't more help.

Pat Murnen

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost