AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

mikewagstaffe
Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

Open A Project From Command Line

267 Views, 2 Replies
05-21-2010 02:04 AM
I need to open up an autocad electrical project from the command line. I can fin commands for createing new projects and modifying projects but not actually opening the the project, or addiing it to the recent project list.

Does anybody know how this can be achieved?

Thanks for any assistance
*Expert Elite*
rhesusminus
Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Open A Project From Command Line

05-21-2010 03:05 AM in reply to: mikewagstaffe
You could always try this:

(c:wd_makeproj_current "c:/users/username/documents/acade 2011/aedata/proj/newproj/newproj.wdp")

THL

THL
Please select "Accept As Solution" if this post answers your question. Kudos don't hurt either. ;-)
mikewagstaffe
Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Open A Project From Command Line

05-21-2010 03:10 AM in reply to: mikewagstaffe
Thanks that worked a treat I thought that command was like the activate command on the project manager, and that you needed to add the project to the manger first, but this does exactly what I need

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community