AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network License Manager

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
TomTom111
414 Views, 4 Replies

Network License Manager

I recently did a test run with network license manager with a valid license key. All went well, and I was wondering if I need to free up the product key and serial number used to do the test run.

Help is appreciated.

Thomas

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: TomTom111

Nah, you shouldn't need it.  If you are going to have a newer license manager and/or file, you can just configure it as needed.  The license manager itself handles the licensing, so there is nothing to free up if you no longer use it.  Hope that makes sense. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
TomTom111

It indeed does make sense. Thank you Travis. I will let you know if all goes well. I am doing the installs this week.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Just post in the Licensing forum if you run into anything.  I'll most likely see it in there.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
TomTom111

Completed the network installs without a hitch. Worked great. Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost