AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need More PLC Options

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
n.trudeau
397 Views, 2 Replies

Need More PLC Options

I am fairly new to AutoCAD Electrical 2014.  I often use the PLC menu to place PLC's that we use for my drawings.  There is a fair amount of PLC's that we use that are not in the menu options.  Is there a way that I can create them from scratch and add them to the menu's for later use? Is there a better way? Thank you in advanced for your help!

~Nick

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: n.trudeau

If you mean the parametric PLC's, you can easily add new modules the that menu, using the PLC Database Fiole Editor. Search the help file for how to use this.

If yo umean the PLC Full units in the Icon menu's you can also create your own PLC's here, using the symbol builder and later place them in the menu using the Icon Menu Wizard.

Same here, have a look in the help file for more information.

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
n.trudeau
in reply to: rhesusminus

Great! Thank you so much and yes I mean parametric. I meant to add that detail as I was asking for help.  Thank you again for your expertise!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost