AutoCAD Electrical General

Chris.Barth26
Message 1 of 1 (147 Views)

Navisworks Exporter help

147 Views, 0 Replies
05-11-2012 09:06 AM

Hello all, 

I have found myself in a pickle and could use some help.  I recently upgraded from AutoCAD 2010 to the Building Design Suite 2013.  My company is really getting into BIM so I needed Navisworks.  I was really eager to begin using it, and I made the mistake of uninstalling my 2010 CAD to make room for the 2013.

The problem is, I cannot export a .nwc file to a 2012 or older version.  My company could very well be in breach of contract because of this because I am required to supply the same version files from start to finish.  

Autodesk only offers Navisworks 2013 exporters or downloads now or if you have a subscription, which I do not have.  

All I need is the free download that Autodesk puts on the site for exporting .nwc files 2012 or older.  Does anyone have this file saved anywhere or know where I can get it?  Please Help!!!!

Thank you

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community