AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Views

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
MTaylorICC
263 Views, 1 Reply

Multiple Views

I've got some custom panel's I'm putting into our database and they have multiple views to them that we would like to use. I see that some of the default Hoffman enclosures start with the *, which allows them to explode and delete the views that you don't need, however, when  I try it, everything explodes, including the attributes I have associated with it such as the assycode and mfg. How would I set this up so some blocks explode while others remain constant?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
OP21
in reply to: MTaylorICC

Have you create a nested block?

Create your parts with all the mfg info as separate blocks then create 1 master block from these.  Once your master block is inserted "exploded", you can have each "sub part" with the catalog info already included. Just assign a BoM item number to each part if needed.

Hope this helps... If it did, please Accept as Solution and Kudos are always appreciated!

Hope this helps!
Omar

P.S. If this did help you, remember to "Accept as Solution", so the answer can help others. "LIKES" are always welcomed and much appreciated! Thank-you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost