AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi level terminals graphic layout

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Raminasrl
790 Views, 1 Reply

Multi level terminals graphic layout

Hi,

I'm using a two level terminal 17,18 as you could see in the attachments "terminals_2", but in the layout "terminals" appears only terminal 17 not 18 (in the table both are present) , I suppose this is because 17 is in the upper level, but I need to se all two terminals.

Any idea.

Thanks

Max

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
OP21
in reply to: Raminasrl

I think you have to do a few things.

1. Check/modify the panel terminal's block attribute properties that represents your schematic terminal symbol.  Make sure that the L02TERM is present and the attribute properties is set to Visible.  This L0xTERM attribute is used to display multi-level terminal blocks.

2. Make sure that this panel terminal block and part number is the one used and is referenced in the footprint_lookups file. (usually located in the \\users\...\documents\...\catalogs\ folder.

Make a temporary block to test this first as you may have to play around with the location and visibility parameters of the TERM, L0xTERM attribute locations within the block.  Also, test this in a new dwg as to avoid block reference conflicts (old block references) otherwise it may not display correctly...

Refer to Panel footprint lookup database file editor in the help files, and/or you can modify the access database file directly...

Hope this helps...

Hope this helps!
Omar

P.S. If this did help you, remember to "Accept as Solution", so the answer can help others. "LIKES" are always welcomed and much appreciated! Thank-you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost